Tax Help - Collingwood Community Information Centre (CCIC)

Tax Help - Collingwood Community Information Centre (CCIC)

·    Are your tax affairs simple?
·    Annual income must be less than $55,000

State Government of Victoria - Office of Housing

For more information on the services provided by the State Government of Victoria's Office of Housing, please visit the website:

Heroin users, housing and social participation

This research reports on the social experience of heroin users in regard to housing as a prelude to establishing what housing policies better assist heroin users in the community. Certainly there is a prima facie case, given the costs associated with housing provision and heroin use, for exploring and better understanding the relationship between housing and heroin use. 

Syndicate content